Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AZEUS Portable Power Station, 178Wh/250W Lithium Ion Battery Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet for Home Outdoor Camping Adventure Travel Fishing Emergency Backup Power Supply
- 【Design and Build】 The Azeus 178 Wh Portable Power Station has a panel equipped with an AC Output (110 Volts at 60 Hertz), two DC In-Output and three type of USB ports support QC 3.0 quick charge. It has a running output of 250 Watts and a surge output of 350 Watts: 110V/250W (Peak 350W). And this solar generator uses Lithium-ion, is very Environment-Friendly. On the top of this power station are 4 battery indicator lights, will also help indicate the charged or recharged status of the battery.
- 【Capacity】 The Azeus 178Wh Portable Solar Generator has 7.16×5.39×5.04 inches compact design, weighs only 4.41lb. Can store up to 48000mAh of charge. Three types of Outlets-AC, DC and USB, 110V AC Outlet provide a rated power of 250 Watts and peak power of 350 Watts. The built-in LED flashlights (long press the button) with three modes lighting, SOS, strobe is good for an emergency use while being outdoors.
- 【Functionality】 Portable Power Station with 48000mAh Large Capacity that offers emergency power for home and outdoor activities. 110V AC / 12V DC Port, 5V USB ports and a Quick Charge 3.0 USB port charge everything from smart electronics to drones, small home appliance (rated less than 250W), etc. Moreover, Azeus portable power station with solid handle is also practical and useful for your outdoor camping explore activities. Handy to carry anywhere with you!
- 【Recharge Easily】 Recharge Easily: Azeus portable power station is equipped with advanced lithium ion battery pack, you can recharge with: 110V wall socket; 12V/24V car cigarette socket (sold separately) ; Solar Panel (sold separately). Full Charge will take about 5-6 hours with Wall Socket or Car Socket; 8-10 hours in Sunny day with Solar Panel.
- 【Package List & Warranty】 1* Azeus Portable Power Station, 1*15V/ 2A Charger, 1* user guide; 3-year product warranty with 24/7 friendly customer service.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up energy is very important not simply in business enterprise establishments but in addition in properties. This is often especially so if people today are going through man-made or purely natural calamities and also have no method of preventing electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, people require a supply of energy to power up appliances or furniture that is definitely significant in running their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the home in winter times, air conditioning for summer time occasions and of course, oven along with other cooking appliances for meals help.
Generators are significant since people today have no way of identifying how prolonged the electrical power are going to be down. If you need to make certain that your house will continue to be in the superior and steady condition, you must have back up energy in order and able to use at any time.
What are the 2 sorts of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that is capable of supplying back up vitality. Portable generators will be the most commonly utilized in properties or household. Appliances that wanted electrical power supply are plugged straight into this generator. This is certainly accomplished making use of wires and also other cords which are applicable on the appliances.
A lot of of these form of generator previously has advance capabilities just like the quit or start out button which individuals can use to get able to conserve up to the vitality they might be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have unique kinds depending on the volt specification that you're employing in your house. You might be capable of decide on from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the widely utilized moveable generators would be the one particular which is gasoline-powered. Folks pick out this sort of generator as it costs less in comparison to the other kind. There are actually even these that run on diesel or a blend of each.
Certainly one of the downside to this is that it cannot be utilized for longer time. Men and women must refill and refuel this generator frequently to be ready to extend its energy support. Also, diesel powered generators are considerably more expensive. Even though it is additional productive and with supplies which can be simple to find, chances are you'll come across it tough to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed for being turned on instantly inside of the specified time just after power reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring method inside the home. That is why it will eventually get started on its personal whether or not there may be no person current within the property during black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its very own when electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by normal gases. The kind of gasoline that you're using to energy some of the appliances at your home may also be utilized to electrical power this generator.
The choice of long term generator will rely on how the property owners system to work with it. In case you need to electrical power up additional compared to the expected appliances, then you can go for permanent generators that have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts tend to be extra highly-priced than transportable generators. But with all its capacity, the original dollars invested will likely be really worth it the moment you see the kind of back up vitality it is going to offer after you require it by far the most.