Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Briggs & Stratton S3500 3500W Portable Generator with CO Guard and RV Outlet, Powered by Briggs & Stratton, 030736
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet – Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you’re away from home.
- Long 10 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt OHV Engine (208cc) – This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy Mobility – Featuring 7″ Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage – The Power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology – Briggs and Stratton's patent-pending technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected in the operating area.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-15 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up electrical power is significant not merely in enterprise establishments but in addition in homes. This really is particularly so if folks are experiencing man-made or pure calamities and also have no means of stopping energy shortage.
Throughout these unfortunate instances, individuals need a supply of power to electrical power up appliances or furnishings that is important in operating their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the home in winter occasions, air conditioning for summertime occasions and naturally, oven as well as other cooking appliances for food support.
Generators are significant due to the fact people today have no means of identifying how lengthy the power are going to be down. If you'd like to be certain that your property will stay in the very good and steady issue, you must have back up power in order and able to use at any time.
What are the 2 forms of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that's capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators will be the most commonly utilized in homes or family. Appliances that required energy provide are plugged right into this generator. This is done using wires and also other cords that are applicable for the appliances.
Lots of of these form of generator by now has advance features like the stop or start button which people today can use to be capable to conserve up on the vitality they could be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have unique types based on the volt specification that you are making use of in your house. You are going to be able to decide on from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely applied portable generators could be the a single that is definitely gasoline-powered. People pick out this kind of generator since it expenses much less in comparison with the other style. You will discover even those that run on diesel or a combination of both.
One among the downside to this can be that it can't be utilized for longer time. Folks must refill and refuel this generator frequently to become ready to extend its energy help. Furthermore, diesel powered generators are much more costly. Even though it is more efficient and with supplies which can be straightforward to search out, you might obtain it hard to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to get turned on automatically inside the specified time after electrical power loss. These generators are connected on the wiring method inside the home. For this reason it can start on its very own irrespective of whether there is certainly no person existing in the home all through black out. Additionally, it has the capacity to shut down on its very own the moment electrical power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by purely natural gases. The type of gas that you're employing to electrical power a number of the appliances at your home can also be employed to electrical power this generator.
The choice of permanent generator will depend on how the homeowners program to work with it. For those who must electrical power up additional than the needed appliances, then you certainly can go for everlasting generators which have additional than 17,000 watts capability.
These types are usually more highly-priced than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the original cash spent will be worth it when you see the kind of back up energy it can give whenever you need to have it probably the most.