Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Briggs & Stratton S3500 3500W Portable Generator with CO Guard and RV Outlet, Powered by Briggs & Stratton, 030736
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet – Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you’re away from home.
- Long 10 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt OHV Engine (208cc) – This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy Mobility – Featuring 7″ Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage – The Power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology – Briggs and Stratton's patent-pending technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected in the operating area.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up power is very important not merely in company establishments but additionally in households. This can be particularly so if people are encountering man-made or purely natural calamities and also have no means of stopping power shortage.
All through these unfortunate instances, people today require a supply of power to energy up appliances or furnishings that is vital in working their household. Examples of these are heaters to warm the property in winter occasions, air conditioning for summertime times and naturally, oven and other cooking appliances for meals assistance.
Generators are significant because individuals have no method of identifying how lengthy the power are going to be down. If you need to be sure that your property will continue to be within a excellent and stable situation, you'll want to have back up power in order and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the two kinds of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that is certainly capable of supplying back up power. Portable generators are the most frequently used in residences or household. Appliances that wanted power provide are plugged right into this generator. This is often accomplished using wires along with other cords which might be applicable for the appliances.
Several of those style of generator presently has advance capabilities like the end or get started button which individuals can use for being in a position to save up to the vitality they could be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have distinctive varieties based on the volt specification that you are utilizing in your home. You are going to manage to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely utilised moveable generators is the one particular that's gasoline-powered. Persons opt for this type of generator since it expenses significantly less in comparison with another kind. There are actually even these that run on diesel or a combination of each.
Among the downside to this is that it can't be utilized for longer time. Men and women must refill and refuel this generator frequently to be in a position to extend its electrical power support. Moreover, diesel powered generators are considerably more highly-priced. Although it is far more efficient and with supplies which have been straightforward to find, you could locate it hard to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to be turned on automatically within the specified time after electrical power reduction. These generators are linked to your wiring system within the house. For this reason it's going to begin on its personal whether there's no person present during the residence for the duration of black out. Furthermore, it has the capability to shut down on its very own when electrical power is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by organic gases. The type of gas that you are working with to electrical power many of the appliances at your home can also be made use of to electrical power this generator.
The option of everlasting generator will depend upon how the householders approach to use it. In the event you ought to power up more than the expected appliances, you then can select permanent generators which have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts are usually more highly-priced than transportable generators. But with all its capability, the first money invested will likely be worth it when you see the type of back up energy it'll supply if you require it quite possibly the most.