Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CEP Construction Electrical Products 6400M 100-Feet Black Rubber Temporary Power Cord with 50-Amp Plug Ends
- Power Cord creates an easy transition from primary power to standard 50 Amp temporary power boxes
- For use in extreme cold weather
- OSHA approved
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up electrical power is significant not only in enterprise establishments but additionally in homes. That is particularly so if folks are going through man-made or purely natural calamities and have no method of avoiding electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, people require a supply of power to energy up appliances or furnishings which is significant in working their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter instances, air conditioning for summer instances and of course, oven along with other cooking appliances for meals assistance.
Generators are essential due to the fact people have no way of determining how extended the electrical power will be down. If you would like to be sure that your home will stay within a very good and secure ailment, you need to have back up energy so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 sorts of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that is certainly capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators will be the most generally utilized in households or household. Appliances that required electrical power supply are plugged right into this generator. This really is carried out using wires and other cords that are applicable for the appliances.
Lots of of those variety of generator already has advance options like the quit or start off button which folks can use to become ready to save up within the vitality they might be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have distinct varieties depending on the volt specification that you're making use of in your home. You might be capable of choose from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One of the extensively utilized portable generators is definitely the 1 that is gasoline-powered. Individuals decide on this type of generator as it prices much less when compared to another style. You will discover even people that run on diesel or perhaps a blend of each.
One among the downside to this really is that it cannot be applied for longer time. Folks must refill and refuel this generator usually to get in a position to extend its electrical power assistance. On top of that, diesel powered generators are much more high priced. Even though it is far more effective and with supplies which are quick to find, you could possibly discover it hard to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to get turned on instantly inside the specified time soon after energy reduction. These generators are connected on the wiring process within the house. For this reason it's going to get started on its own whether there is no one present while in the residence for the duration of black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its very own the moment energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by all-natural gases. The type of fuel that you are making use of to energy a number of the appliances at your home may also be applied to energy this generator.
The alternative of permanent generator will depend upon how the home owners strategy to utilize it. If you must power up much more than the needed appliances, then you certainly can go for long term generators which have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be additional expensive than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the original dollars invested are going to be really worth it as soon as you see the kind of back up vitality it'll present any time you have to have it quite possibly the most.