Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Champion 25-Foot 30-Amp 250-Volt Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch (L14-30P to L14-30R)
- Powerful – Connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power
- Flexible – The cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use
- Weather Resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation
- Safe – Extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust
- Reliable – Champion Support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up power is vital not merely in business enterprise establishments but also in residences. That is in particular so if people are experiencing man-made or pure calamities and also have no method of stopping electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, men and women need a supply of power to power up appliances or furnishings that's essential in operating their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter instances, air conditioning for summer season occasions and naturally, oven as well as other cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are critical because people have no method of determining how prolonged the power will probably be down. If you'd like to make sure that your house will remain in the superior and stable problem, you need to have back up vitality in order and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 types of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that's capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators will be the most usually utilized in households or home. Appliances that essential electrical power provide are plugged right into this generator. This really is carried out utilizing wires along with other cords which are applicable to your appliances.
Lots of of these style of generator already has advance characteristics such as the halt or start button which individuals can use for being ready to save up within the vitality they might be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have diverse forms based on the volt specification that you're making use of in your house. You will be capable to pick from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Certainly one of the widely applied moveable generators could be the 1 that is certainly gasoline-powered. Folks opt for this kind of generator because it prices significantly less when compared to the other style. You'll find even people that run on diesel or perhaps a mixture of both.
Certainly one of the downside to this is often that it can't be applied for longer time. Men and women should refill and refuel this generator generally to become in a position to extend its electrical power help. Also, diesel powered generators are far more high-priced. Even though it is more efficient and with supplies which have been straightforward to find, you could possibly find it hard to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on immediately inside the specified time immediately after power reduction. These generators are linked to your wiring process inside the home. This is the reason it can start off on its own whether or not there is no one existing inside the household in the course of black out. It also has the capacity to shut down on its very own as soon as electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by natural gases. The kind of gas that you're working with to energy a number of the appliances at your property may also be utilised to power this generator.
The option of everlasting generator will depend on how the homeowners strategy to work with it. For those who really need to electrical power up much more than the expected appliances, you then can select everlasting generators that have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These kinds tend to be additional highly-priced than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the initial revenue invested might be worth it once you see the type of back up energy it will eventually provide if you have to have it quite possibly the most.