Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 5500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Fuel Safety Switch – Our patented fuel selector switch allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Outlets – One 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R)
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.1.5 Inch dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Last update on 2020-09-27 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up power is important not merely in company establishments but in addition in residences. This is certainly specially so if people are experiencing man-made or natural calamities and have no means of avoiding power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate instances, folks require a supply of vitality to power up appliances or furniture that's critical in running their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the home in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer times and naturally, oven as well as other cooking appliances for meals support.
Generators are significant mainly because men and women have no way of determining how extended the power will probably be down. If you need to make sure that your house will stay inside a very good and secure condition, you'll want to have back up power in order and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 types of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator which is capable of supplying back up energy. Transportable generators would be the most typically utilized in residences or household. Appliances that needed electrical power provide are plugged right into this generator. This is often done applying wires and also other cords which can be applicable on the appliances.
Many of those kind of generator previously has advance features like the stop or get started button which men and women can use to become ready to save up on the energy they could be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have unique kinds based on the volt specification that you are employing in your home. You will manage to pick from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Among the extensively made use of portable generators is definitely the 1 which is gasoline-powered. Folks opt for this kind of generator as it expenditures significantly less in comparison to the other variety. You'll find even these that run on diesel or perhaps a blend of both.
Considered one of the downside to this is that it can't be utilized for longer time. Men and women need to refill and refuel this generator normally to be able to extend its power support. Moreover, diesel powered generators are far more high-priced. Even though it is extra effective and with supplies that happen to be simple to search out, chances are you'll locate it hard to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on immediately inside the specified time soon after energy reduction. These generators are connected to the wiring technique inside the house. For this reason it will start off on its own no matter if there exists no one current from the household through black out. It also has the capacity to shut down on its very own when power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by organic gases. The type of fuel that you're utilizing to power some of the appliances at your home can also be utilized to energy this generator.
The option of long term generator will rely upon how the home owners program to work with it. If you should electrical power up much more compared to the required appliances, then you definately can select long term generators which have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These styles are usually additional expensive than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the first dollars invested might be really worth it the moment you see the type of back up energy it'll deliver whenever you need to have it essentially the most.