Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Plug (Male): NEMA 14-50P, 50-Amps, 125/250-Volts, 15 feet
- Receptacle (Female): NEMA SS2-50R, 50-Amps, 125/250-Volts, Locking Style
- Maximum Wattage: 12,500 Watts
- Enables a connection for straight-blade 50 amp outlet to a locking 50 amp inlet
- Elbow Plug Style for Strain-Relief
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up power is essential not just in company establishments but in addition in properties. That is primarily so if people are encountering man-made or normal calamities and also have no method of preventing energy shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate occasions, folks need a source of power to energy up appliances or furnishings which is essential in operating their home. Examples of these are heaters to warm the dwelling in winter times, air conditioning for summer occasions and naturally, oven and also other cooking appliances for foods help.
Generators are essential mainly because individuals have no means of determining how long the electrical power will likely be down. If you would like to be sure that your home will continue to be in a very good and stable situation, you'll want to have back up energy in order and prepared to use at any time.
What are the two sorts of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that is capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators will be the most frequently utilized in households or family. Appliances that essential energy provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This really is finished making use of wires and various cords which can be applicable for the appliances.
A lot of of these variety of generator presently has advance options such as the quit or begin button which folks can use to be capable to conserve up on the energy they could be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have different forms depending on the volt specification that you are working with in your house. You may have the capacity to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One among the extensively made use of transportable generators may be the 1 that may be gasoline-powered. Folks decide on this sort of generator as it fees significantly less when compared with another type. There are even individuals that run on diesel or even a blend of the two.
One among the downside to this can be that it can't be utilised for longer time. Persons ought to refill and refuel this generator generally for being ready to lengthen its energy support. On top of that, diesel powered generators are considerably more expensive. Although it is more productive and with supplies which can be easy to search out, chances are you'll discover it tough to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to get turned on immediately inside of the specified time following energy loss. These generators are linked to your wiring process inside the home. This is the reason it'll get started on its personal no matter whether there's nobody existing inside the residence during black out. Furthermore, it has the capability to shut down on its personal when energy is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by organic gases. The type of gas that you're utilizing to power many of the appliances at your house can also be made use of to electrical power this generator.
The preference of permanent generator will rely upon how the homeowners strategy to make use of it. Should you ought to energy up extra than the necessary appliances, then you definitely can choose long term generators which have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These types are usually more highly-priced than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the initial dollars invested might be worth it as soon as you see the type of back up power it'll deliver when you have to have it essentially the most.