Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dr. Prepare Portable Power Station 500Wh, Outdoor Generator, Mobile Battery Backup Clean & Silent with Dual AC Outlet, Car Outlets, LED Flashlights, for Camping, CPAP, RV Trip, Power Outage Emergency
- 【500Wh HIGH CAPACITY POWER STATION】This 500Wh rechargeable solar generator is powerful enough to charge a smartphone 50 times, laptops(45W) 9 times, CPAP, Gopro 80 times, Drone, Mini Projector, Mini Car Fridge and Others. The portable power station is an ideal emergency backup solution for RV outdoors, camping, hurricanes, and other power outage situations.
- 【MULTIPLE PORTS & WIRELESS CHARGING】Dr. Prepare emergency power supply is equipped with many more ports than others, including 2 x AC outlets (pure sine wave), 4 x USB-A ports, 3 x DC ports, 1 × CIG port, 1x USB-C quick charge port. The wireless charging function makes it more convenient. Flexible charge options make your life more convenient and save your valuable time.
- 【COMPACT & PORTABLE】Dr. Prepare 500Wh outdoor generator is a portable model in its class at just 13.6lb, and 7.7×10.2×7.5 inch. With 2 hideable handles, you can take it with you for outdoor activities and no need to worry about power shortage. This power station would be your best choice for the price.
- 【3 RECHARGE METHODS: AC/SOLAR/CAR RECHARGE】Dr. Prepare outdoor solar generator provides three recharging methods: ① It takes about 6-6.5 hours to be fully recharged by AC 110V wall outlet (90W AC Adapter Included); ② 5.5-6 hours to recharge it fully by using a 100W solar panel (Not Include, MPPT Charge Mode); ③ Car Recharge is Optional, DC12V Car Can Recharge it to 40-50%, and DC24V Car can Recharge it Fully.
- 【SAFETY GUARANTEED】① Battery Management System(BMS) undertakes voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, short circuit protection, and more advanced safety functions, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices. ② Soft Glue Design & Superior Flame Retardant Material ensures a higher discharge rate, lower heat and safer than the ordinary battery cores. This power station can safely power your devices without damages.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up energy is very important not merely in small business establishments but additionally in homes. This is certainly especially so if men and women are encountering man-made or purely natural calamities and have no way of avoiding electrical power shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate instances, persons require a supply of energy to energy up appliances or furnishings which is crucial in running their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter instances, air conditioning for summer season occasions and of course, oven along with other cooking appliances for foods assistance.
Generators are significant mainly because individuals have no way of figuring out how long the power will probably be down. If you want to be sure that your house will remain in the superior and steady issue, you'll want to have back up power so as and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 forms of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that is certainly capable of supplying back up energy. Portable generators will be the most commonly used in households or household. Appliances that essential energy supply are plugged right into this generator. That is accomplished using wires and other cords which might be applicable for the appliances.
Numerous of these sort of generator currently has advance characteristics just like the stop or commence button which folks can use to be able to conserve up about the energy they might be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have diverse styles depending on the volt specification that you're working with in your house. You are going to be able to opt for from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Among the widely employed transportable generators is definitely the one particular that is definitely gasoline-powered. Persons choose this sort of generator because it charges significantly less compared to the other kind. There are even those that run on diesel or maybe a blend of both.
Considered one of the downside to this is certainly that it can't be employed for longer time. Persons must refill and refuel this generator normally to get capable to lengthen its power assistance. On top of that, diesel powered generators are a great deal more pricey. Even though it is extra effective and with supplies which are easy to find, you might come across it hard to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to be turned on immediately inside of the specified time just after electrical power reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring technique inside the home. This is why it will start out on its very own regardless of whether there exists nobody current within the property for the duration of black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its very own the moment electrical power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of gas that you are making use of to power many of the appliances at your property may also be used to electrical power this generator.
The choice of everlasting generator will depend upon how the house owners program to work with it. In case you ought to energy up more than the demanded appliances, then you definately can opt for long lasting generators which have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These forms are usually far more high priced than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the initial money spent might be worth it after you see the type of back up power it will give once you will need it by far the most.