Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 20HP, 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13, 000 starting watts and 10, 500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-15 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up energy is vital not simply in business enterprise establishments but also in households. This can be specially so if individuals are going through man-made or all-natural calamities and have no means of preventing power shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate instances, men and women need a source of power to power up appliances or furnishings which is significant in operating their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the property in winter occasions, air conditioning for summertime times and of course, oven and also other cooking appliances for meals assistance.
Generators are essential for the reason that individuals have no means of determining how prolonged the power will probably be down. If you want to make sure that your house will remain in the superior and stable condition, you ought to have back up vitality so as and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 types of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that may be capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators would be the most typically used in residences or home. Appliances that essential energy provide are plugged straight into this generator. This can be completed utilizing wires as well as other cords that are applicable towards the appliances.
Quite a few of those variety of generator by now has advance options like the stop or get started button which men and women can use to get able to conserve up over the energy they could be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have diverse types depending on the volt specification that you are using in your home. You'll be able to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely employed portable generators would be the a single that's gasoline-powered. Men and women pick out this sort of generator as it expenditures significantly less when compared to the other style. There are actually even people that run on diesel or maybe a blend of the two.
Considered one of the downside to this can be that it cannot be used for longer time. Folks really need to refill and refuel this generator frequently for being capable to extend its power support. Additionally, diesel powered generators are way more expensive. Even though it is far more productive and with supplies which have been easy to find, you could possibly come across it tough to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed for being turned on immediately inside of the specified time after energy loss. These generators are linked for the wiring process inside the house. For this reason it is going to begin on its own regardless of whether there exists nobody present while in the residence throughout black out. Additionally, it has the capacity to shut down on its very own as soon as power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by pure gases. The type of gasoline that you are using to energy a number of the appliances at your property may also be used to energy this generator.
The decision of everlasting generator will rely on how the house owners prepare to implement it. For those who must power up far more than the necessary appliances, then you can select everlasting generators which have far more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts are usually a lot more highly-priced than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the original funds spent will be worth it when you see the type of back up power it is going to deliver once you require it by far the most.