Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 20HP, 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13, 000 starting watts and 10, 500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is essential not just in enterprise establishments but also in properties. That is particularly so if people are going through man-made or natural calamities and also have no way of preventing electrical power shortage.
All through these unfortunate occasions, men and women require a supply of vitality to energy up appliances or furnishings which is crucial in running their home. Examples of these are heaters to warm the property in winter times, air conditioning for summer season times and naturally, oven and other cooking appliances for food support.
Generators are essential since men and women have no method of figuring out how lengthy the electrical power will probably be down. If you'd like to be certain that your house will continue to be in the superior and steady situation, you need to have back up power in order and ready to use at any time.
What are the two types of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that may be capable of supplying back up vitality. Portable generators are the most normally used in homes or household. Appliances that essential electrical power provide are plugged directly into this generator. This can be done applying wires as well as other cords which can be applicable to the appliances.
Numerous of those style of generator previously has advance functions just like the quit or start off button which individuals can use for being ready to conserve up over the power they could be needing for a while.
Moveable generators also have unique forms based on the volt specification that you're utilizing in your home. You can be capable of select from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One of the broadly utilised portable generators may be the one particular that is definitely gasoline-powered. People select this type of generator because it costs much less when compared with the other sort. You'll find even these that run on diesel or a combination of both.
One of the downside to this really is that it can't be utilised for longer time. Individuals ought to refill and refuel this generator usually for being ready to extend its energy support. On top of that, diesel powered generators are much more high-priced. Although it is more productive and with supplies which can be straightforward to search out, you could possibly uncover it hard to begin in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed to get turned on immediately within the specified time following energy loss. These generators are connected to the wiring process within the home. Because of this it can begin on its personal regardless of whether there exists no person existing in the home throughout black out. Furthermore, it has the capability to shut down on its personal when electrical power is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by purely natural gases. The type of gas that you're applying to power several of the appliances at your property can also be applied to electrical power this generator.
The alternative of permanent generator will rely on how the property owners strategy to work with it. When you should electrical power up extra compared to the required appliances, you then can go for permanent generators that have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts tend to be additional high priced than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the preliminary funds invested will likely be worth it once you see the type of back up vitality it'll present once you will need it the most.