Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DuroMax XP5500E Gas Powered Portable Generator – 5500 Watt -Electric Start- Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP5500E is Powered by a 7.5HP, 225cc OHC Duromax Engine.
- GAS POWERED TECHNOLOGY: Run your generator with Gasoline for long lasting power.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up electrical power is very important not only in company establishments but also in households. This really is particularly so if people are going through man-made or organic calamities and have no method of avoiding power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate instances, folks need a supply of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furnishings that is vital in working their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter instances, air conditioning for summer season instances and of course, oven as well as other cooking appliances for food assistance.
Generators are critical simply because men and women have no method of identifying how extended the energy will be down. If you would like to be certain that your home will remain within a great and secure issue, it is best to have back up power in order and able to use at any time.
What are the two sorts of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that is certainly capable of supplying back up vitality. Moveable generators will be the most generally used in residences or household. Appliances that wanted power provide are plugged straight into this generator. This really is finished applying wires and other cords that are applicable towards the appliances.
Numerous of these type of generator presently has advance characteristics just like the end or start button which persons can use to become in a position to conserve up on the energy they may be needing for a while.
Moveable generators also have diverse sorts based on the volt specification that you're using in your home. You'll manage to pick from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One of the broadly employed moveable generators could be the one particular that is definitely gasoline-powered. Individuals pick out this sort of generator because it fees significantly less in comparison to another kind. You will discover even individuals that run on diesel or even a blend of both.
Among the downside to this is certainly that it can't be employed for longer time. People today should refill and refuel this generator generally to get able to lengthen its energy support. Also, diesel powered generators are a lot more high priced. Although it is extra productive and with supplies which are uncomplicated to find, it's possible you'll uncover it hard to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to get turned on instantly within the specified time immediately after electrical power reduction. These generators are connected towards the wiring method within the home. Because of this it will get started on its own no matter if there's nobody existing within the property through black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its own when electrical power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by normal gases. The kind of gasoline that you are employing to energy a number of the appliances at your home may also be utilized to power this generator.
The selection of long lasting generator will depend on how the homeowners plan to utilize it. For those who ought to electrical power up a lot more compared to the needed appliances, then you certainly can opt for permanent generators that have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These kinds tend to be a lot more costly than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the preliminary income spent might be worth it as soon as you see the kind of back up vitality it will offer whenever you need to have it probably the most.