Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP5500EH is Powered by a 7.5HP, 225cc OHC Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up energy is important not merely in small business establishments but in addition in properties. This can be in particular so if people today are going through man-made or all-natural calamities and also have no means of stopping energy shortage.
Throughout these unfortunate times, individuals require a source of power to energy up appliances or furnishings that may be critical in running their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the household in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer season occasions and of course, oven and also other cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are vital because persons have no way of determining how prolonged the electrical power is going to be down. If you would like to be sure that your house will remain in the very good and stable affliction, you must have back up power so as and able to use at any time.
What are the 2 varieties of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that is capable of supplying back up energy. Portable generators will be the most typically utilized in homes or family. Appliances that required power provide are plugged right into this generator. This is often completed making use of wires together with other cords which have been applicable on the appliances.
Numerous of those sort of generator presently has advance capabilities such as the prevent or start button which people can use to become able to save up around the power they could be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have various styles depending on the volt specification that you're making use of in your home. You might be able to decide on from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One among the widely made use of transportable generators could be the a single which is gasoline-powered. Individuals decide on this type of generator since it prices much less when compared to the other form. You can find even individuals that run on diesel or perhaps a combination of each.
Among the downside to that is that it can't be applied for longer time. Men and women must refill and refuel this generator generally for being in a position to lengthen its power assistance. Additionally, diesel powered generators are a lot more highly-priced. Although it is much more effective and with supplies which have been effortless to seek out, it's possible you'll locate it hard to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside of the specified time right after energy reduction. These generators are connected to the wiring program inside the house. This is why it's going to start off on its personal no matter whether there may be no one existing while in the house in the course of black out. Additionally, it has the capacity to shut down on its personal as soon as energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by all-natural gases. The type of gasoline that you're working with to electrical power many of the appliances at your house may also be employed to electrical power this generator.
The selection of permanent generator will rely upon how the house owners system to implement it. When you need to energy up extra than the needed appliances, then you can go for long term generators that have far more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be much more expensive than portable generators. But with all its capability, the original money invested might be really worth it after you see the type of back up energy it can supply once you will need it by far the most.