Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP5500EH is Powered by a 7.5HP, 225cc OHC Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroStar generators, the DS4000S is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states
Last update on 2020-09-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up energy is important not just in business enterprise establishments but also in homes. That is in particular so if people today are going through man-made or all-natural calamities and have no way of preventing power shortage.
All through these unfortunate occasions, folks need a source of energy to electrical power up appliances or furnishings which is crucial in operating their household. Examples of these are heaters to warm the house in winter instances, air conditioning for summertime instances and naturally, oven along with other cooking appliances for food assistance.
Generators are critical due to the fact men and women have no way of figuring out how lengthy the electrical power might be down. If you would like to be sure that your house will stay inside a superior and secure condition, you must have back up vitality in order and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the two forms of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that is capable of supplying back up energy. Moveable generators are the most typically used in properties or home. Appliances that essential energy provide are plugged right into this generator. This is certainly finished applying wires and various cords which can be applicable to the appliances.
Many of these form of generator by now has advance functions like the prevent or commence button which persons can use to become ready to save up within the energy they may be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have distinct forms depending on the volt specification that you're applying in your home. You'll manage to opt for from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Among the broadly used transportable generators is definitely the one that is definitely gasoline-powered. Persons select this kind of generator because it expenses significantly less when compared with the other type. There are even these that run on diesel or a blend of both.
Considered one of the downside to this is often that it cannot be employed for longer time. Individuals really need to refill and refuel this generator often for being capable to lengthen its power help. In addition, diesel powered generators are much more pricey. Even though it is a lot more productive and with supplies which might be simple to discover, it's possible you'll find it difficult to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to get turned on instantly inside of the specified time after power reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring system inside the house. That is why it will commence on its very own regardless of whether there is nobody present while in the house during black out. Additionally, it has the capacity to shut down on its personal once electrical power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by purely natural gases. The type of gas that you're making use of to energy a lot of the appliances at your house may also be made use of to power this generator.
The decision of permanent generator will depend upon how the house owners plan to work with it. If you must energy up a lot more compared to the needed appliances, then you certainly can choose everlasting generators which have additional than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts are usually a lot more expensive than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the first money invested will likely be well worth it once you see the type of back up vitality it's going to offer once you require it quite possibly the most.