Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS5500EH is Powered by a 7.5HP 225cc OHV Durostar Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With Durostar MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Rozenblat, Lazar (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 58 Pages - 02/05/2015 (Publication Date) - lulu.com (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-12 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up power is vital not only in business enterprise establishments but additionally in residences. This really is specifically so if men and women are experiencing man-made or pure calamities and also have no way of avoiding power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, persons need a supply of energy to electrical power up appliances or furnishings that's vital in working their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the household in winter instances, air conditioning for summer time occasions and of course, oven as well as other cooking appliances for food assistance.
Generators are crucial mainly because people have no method of identifying how long the energy are going to be down. If you need to be sure that your property will remain inside a excellent and stable condition, you'll want to have back up power so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the two kinds of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator which is capable of supplying back up power. Transportable generators would be the most normally utilized in residences or household. Appliances that desired power provide are plugged immediately into this generator. That is carried out employing wires and also other cords that happen to be applicable for the appliances.
Lots of of those type of generator already has advance characteristics such as the quit or commence button which people today can use for being able to conserve up about the power they could be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have distinctive styles depending on the volt specification that you are employing in your home. You can have the ability to opt for from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely utilised transportable generators could be the one particular that is gasoline-powered. Persons select this type of generator as it prices significantly less in comparison with the other form. There are even people that run on diesel or even a blend of each.
One among the downside to this is often that it cannot be employed for longer time. Persons really need to refill and refuel this generator frequently for being in a position to extend its power help. Moreover, diesel powered generators are considerably more highly-priced. Although it is much more productive and with supplies that happen to be simple to locate, it's possible you'll discover it difficult to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside the specified time immediately after power loss. These generators are connected to your wiring system within the house. Because of this it'll start out on its own regardless of whether there exists no person present from the residence during black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its very own the moment energy is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of gasoline that you are utilizing to electrical power some of the appliances at your property can also be made use of to electrical power this generator.
The alternative of everlasting generator will rely on how the householders prepare to utilize it. When you ought to energy up much more compared to the necessary appliances, then you certainly can go for long lasting generators that have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These styles are usually much more high priced than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the original money invested might be worth it once you see the kind of back up vitality it is going to present when you will need it by far the most.