Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GearIT 30-Amp 40-Feet 250-Volt Generator Extension Cord NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch, Portable Generators, Power Outage, Hurricane
- POWERFUL DESIGN – GearIT 40 foot, 30A, 125/250V electrical power cord designed specifically for emergency portable generators to power the entire house, home, shop, shelter-in-place, and manual transfer switch.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – Ultra portable 40 feet 30amp generator power cords to provide electrical power for your house, appliances, emergency backup generators, or power outages. UL certification seal and approval for safety.
- FOR EMERGENCY GENERATORS – Our GearIT 30amp 10 gauge electric generator cord designed for extreme weather conditions. Uses 4 prong twist lock NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R plug for emergency generators.
- WEATHER RESISTANT – UL certified heavy duty generator electric cord designed to withstand elements like wind, rain, snow, soil, and rocks for long-lasting durability that keeps you powered through hurricane season. Be prepared for power outages, hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, and snowstorms.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – We are committed to our customers' satisfaction, which is why we offer a Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty and a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, simply contact us directly, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund!
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-15 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is very important not just in company establishments but also in houses. This is certainly especially so if persons are going through man-made or organic calamities and have no means of preventing electrical power shortage.
All through these unfortunate instances, persons need a source of energy to electrical power up appliances or furniture that may be vital in working their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter times, air conditioning for summer time times and naturally, oven and various cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are significant for the reason that individuals have no method of identifying how lengthy the electrical power is going to be down. If you'd like to make certain that your house will continue to be within a excellent and secure affliction, you'll want to have back up power in order and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 kinds of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator which is capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators would be the most frequently used in residences or household. Appliances that desired electrical power supply are plugged straight into this generator. This is often accomplished applying wires along with other cords which might be applicable on the appliances.
Several of these type of generator currently has advance functions such as the cease or start off button which men and women can use to become able to save up around the power they might be needing for a while.
Moveable generators also have unique sorts based on the volt specification that you're utilizing in your house. You might manage to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the broadly made use of transportable generators is the 1 that may be gasoline-powered. Folks select this sort of generator since it costs much less in comparison to another variety. There are actually even individuals that run on diesel or maybe a blend of each.
Considered one of the downside to this is certainly that it cannot be made use of for longer time. Individuals really need to refill and refuel this generator generally to become capable to lengthen its electrical power help. In addition, diesel powered generators are a great deal more high priced. Even though it is a lot more effective and with supplies which can be easy to uncover, you may locate it difficult to begin in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed for being turned on automatically inside the specified time following power loss. These generators are connected to your wiring process inside the home. This is the reason it will eventually start off on its very own no matter if there is nobody present from the house for the duration of black out. In addition, it has the capacity to shut down on its own when energy is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by pure gases. The type of gas that you're applying to energy a lot of the appliances at your home may also be utilized to electrical power this generator.
The selection of everlasting generator will rely on how the property owners system to make use of it. For those who have to power up additional compared to the needed appliances, then you definately can opt for long term generators that have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These styles tend to be a lot more costly than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the initial revenue spent will likely be really worth it the moment you see the kind of back up energy it can provide any time you want it essentially the most.