Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GearIT 30-Amp 40-Feet 250-Volt Generator Extension Cord NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch, Portable Generators, Power Outage, Hurricane
- POWERFUL DESIGN – GearIT 40 foot, 30A, 125/250V electrical power cord designed specifically for emergency portable generators to power the entire house, home, shop, shelter-in-place, and manual transfer switch.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – Ultra portable 40 feet 30amp generator power cords to provide electrical power for your house, appliances, emergency backup generators, or power outages. UL certification seal and approval for safety.
- FOR EMERGENCY GENERATORS – Our GearIT 30amp 10 gauge electric generator cord designed for extreme weather conditions. Uses 4 prong twist lock NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R plug for emergency generators.
- WEATHER RESISTANT – UL certified heavy duty generator electric cord designed to withstand elements like wind, rain, snow, soil, and rocks for long-lasting durability that keeps you powered through hurricane season. Be prepared for power outages, hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, and snowstorms.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – We are committed to our customers' satisfaction, which is why we offer a Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty and a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, simply contact us directly, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund!
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up power is significant not only in company establishments but in addition in households. This really is in particular so if people are experiencing man-made or pure calamities and also have no method of avoiding electrical power shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate instances, persons require a supply of power to energy up appliances or furnishings that's crucial in running their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter times, air conditioning for summertime times and of course, oven and various cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are significant since individuals have no way of determining how lengthy the energy is going to be down. If you want to ensure that your home will remain in the excellent and steady condition, it is best to have back up vitality so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 types of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up power. Portable generators would be the most normally utilized in households or home. Appliances that needed power supply are plugged right into this generator. This is performed applying wires together with other cords that are applicable on the appliances.
Lots of of those style of generator currently has advance attributes just like the cease or begin button which persons can use to become in a position to save up over the vitality they could be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have unique forms depending on the volt specification that you're making use of in your home. You can be capable of pick out from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One of the widely utilized transportable generators may be the a single that is definitely gasoline-powered. Folks opt for this type of generator because it fees much less in comparison with another variety. You'll find even individuals that run on diesel or possibly a mixture of both.
One of the downside to this can be that it can't be employed for longer time. Folks ought to refill and refuel this generator usually for being capable to lengthen its power assistance. In addition, diesel powered generators are a lot more high priced. Although it is additional efficient and with supplies which can be quick to seek out, it's possible you'll discover it hard to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed for being turned on instantly within the specified time immediately after power reduction. These generators are linked towards the wiring method inside the home. This is why it will eventually get started on its personal no matter if there may be nobody existing from the household during black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its personal the moment energy is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of gas that you're working with to energy many of the appliances at your home may also be employed to electrical power this generator.
The selection of everlasting generator will depend upon how the property owners system to work with it. When you ought to power up more than the expected appliances, then you definitely can opt for permanent generators which have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These forms tend to be far more pricey than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the initial cash invested will be worth it when you see the type of back up power it is going to give after you need to have it by far the most.