Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Safely connects your generator to your transfer switch or power inlet box
- Made of Thermoset weather resistant rubber
- Includes a male NEMA configuration 14-50 and female CS6364 twist-lock end
- Compatible with generators with 50-Amp outlets including: GP15000E, GP17500E, XG10000E and XP10000E
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.1.5 Inch dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Last update on 2020-09-26 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is essential not only in organization establishments but additionally in residences. This really is primarily so if men and women are experiencing man-made or all-natural calamities and also have no method of preventing power shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate times, people need a source of energy to power up appliances or furnishings which is essential in running their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter times, air conditioning for summer time instances and of course, oven and other cooking appliances for meals help.
Generators are significant since folks have no method of identifying how extended the power are going to be down. If you'd like to be certain that your property will continue to be inside a good and stable problem, you must have back up power so as and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the two kinds of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that's capable of supplying back up vitality. Portable generators are the most commonly utilized in properties or home. Appliances that required power provide are plugged right into this generator. That is carried out making use of wires as well as other cords that are applicable to the appliances.
Numerous of these sort of generator already has advance functions such as the quit or begin button which people can use to be able to conserve up within the power they may be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have various styles based on the volt specification that you are working with in your house. You can have the capacity to select from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One of the extensively utilised moveable generators may be the one which is gasoline-powered. People today decide on this type of generator because it expenditures less compared to the other form. You will discover even these that run on diesel or a combination of each.
One among the downside to that is that it cannot be made use of for longer time. Men and women must refill and refuel this generator generally to be capable to lengthen its power support. In addition, diesel powered generators are a lot more pricey. Although it is a lot more efficient and with supplies which are easy to seek out, you could possibly discover it hard to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed to become turned on immediately within the specified time after power loss. These generators are linked towards the wiring program inside the home. Because of this it can start on its own regardless of whether there is no one current during the household during black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its own once electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by organic gases. The type of gas that you are employing to power a number of the appliances at your property may also be applied to energy this generator.
The preference of long lasting generator will depend upon how the house owners strategy to make use of it. In the event you need to energy up extra compared to the needed appliances, then you can go for permanent generators which have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts tend to be far more pricey than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the original dollars invested will be really worth it after you see the type of back up energy it can deliver when you have to have it essentially the most.