Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Genuine OEM Generac Part
- Please note: Consult owner’s manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- Generac 0G66240KEY KEY ( SET of 2)
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.1.5 Inch dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
Last update on 2020-10-14 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up power is very important not only in business establishments but additionally in households. This is primarily so if men and women are encountering man-made or purely natural calamities and have no way of stopping energy shortage.
All through these unfortunate times, people require a source of vitality to energy up appliances or furniture which is essential in running their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the house in winter times, air conditioning for summer time times and naturally, oven and various cooking appliances for foods support.
Generators are significant due to the fact people today have no means of identifying how extended the power will likely be down. If you would like to make sure that your property will continue to be within a superior and stable problem, you must have back up energy so as and ready to use at any time.
What are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up vitality. Moveable generators will be the most typically utilized in residences or household. Appliances that needed power supply are plugged immediately into this generator. This is performed making use of wires as well as other cords which have been applicable for the appliances.
Lots of of those form of generator presently has advance attributes like the cease or start out button which folks can use to become capable to save up around the vitality they could be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have different forms based on the volt specification that you are working with in your home. You can be capable to choose from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One among the broadly utilised transportable generators would be the 1 that's gasoline-powered. Folks pick this kind of generator since it expenses much less in comparison with the other kind. There are even these that run on diesel or maybe a blend of the two.
One among the downside to that is that it can't be employed for longer time. People today really need to refill and refuel this generator often to be able to extend its electrical power help. In addition, diesel powered generators are a great deal more costly. Although it is much more effective and with supplies which might be uncomplicated to find, it's possible you'll uncover it hard to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to get turned on instantly within the specified time following power reduction. These generators are connected towards the wiring program inside the home. For this reason it will eventually get started on its very own regardless of whether there may be no person existing within the household throughout black out. It also has the capacity to shut down on its personal as soon as electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by pure gases. The type of gasoline that you're applying to power several of the appliances at your house may also be used to electrical power this generator.
The alternative of long term generator will depend on how the property owners program to make use of it. In the event you must electrical power up far more than the required appliances, then you definitely can opt for long term generators that have additional than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be more expensive than moveable generators. But with all its capability, the preliminary cash invested will be really worth it the moment you see the kind of back up energy it's going to deliver after you want it probably the most.