Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Generac RXSW100A3 100 Amp 120/240V Single Phase NEMA 3R Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch for Standby Generators
- 100-Amp 120/240 volt single phase Smart transfer switch with service disconnect which is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint
- Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation; smaller fuses integrated into the control board
- Heavy duty Generac contactor is a UL recognized Device designed for years of service
- The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands
- Can be used in Tandem with Generac's Smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- ⚡【3 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 288Wh CAPACITY】 The RIVER 600 can power up to 10 devices simultaneously. With 3 pure sine wave AC outlets, the RIVER 600 can power devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. With a capacity of 288Wh, the RIVER 600 provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
- ⚡【RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR】 With EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0% to 80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours. You can switch to a quieter charging condition by turning on the “Quiet Charging” status on the APP.
- ⚡【COMPATIBLE WITH 80% of HOME APPLIANCES】 The X-Boost Technology’s advanced built-in algorithm enables most heavy-duty kitchen appliances and tools (up to 1800W) to operate. With X-Boost, RIVER 600 can power 80% of essential home appliances and devices, especially those within 1200W for better using experience. The discharging rates and X-Boost mode can be monitored and controlled through the EcoFlow APP.
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
Last update on 2021-01-23 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is essential not just in enterprise establishments but in addition in households. That is primarily so if folks are encountering man-made or normal calamities and have no means of stopping energy shortage.
During these unfortunate times, folks need a supply of energy to power up appliances or furnishings which is significant in running their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the property in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer season instances and of course, oven and other cooking appliances for food support.
Generators are vital due to the fact persons have no way of figuring out how extended the power are going to be down. If you'd like to make sure that your home will continue to be in a superior and secure problem, you ought to have back up vitality in order and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 types of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator which is capable of supplying back up energy. Portable generators are the most normally utilized in homes or home. Appliances that necessary energy supply are plugged directly into this generator. This is often carried out working with wires as well as other cords which have been applicable for the appliances.
Many of these variety of generator previously has advance features just like the quit or start out button which persons can use for being ready to save up about the energy they might be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have different varieties based on the volt specification that you are employing in your house. You might be capable of opt for from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One of the broadly used portable generators may be the one particular that is certainly gasoline-powered. Individuals pick out this kind of generator since it expenditures much less when compared to the other style. You can find even those that run on diesel or a combination of each.
Among the downside to that is that it cannot be employed for longer time. Persons ought to refill and refuel this generator often to be able to lengthen its power assistance. Additionally, diesel powered generators are a lot more highly-priced. Although it is much more effective and with supplies which might be simple to discover, you could possibly obtain it hard to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed for being turned on automatically inside of the specified time soon after electrical power loss. These generators are linked towards the wiring method within the home. This is why it is going to commence on its personal no matter whether there exists no person current from the property during black out. It also has the capacity to shut down on its personal when electrical power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by all-natural gases. The type of fuel that you're utilizing to energy many of the appliances at your home may also be made use of to energy this generator.
The decision of long lasting generator will depend upon how the householders strategy to use it. Should you must power up more than the expected appliances, then you definitely can opt for long lasting generators which have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These forms are usually much more expensive than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the original money spent is going to be really worth it once you see the type of back up vitality it is going to offer whenever you require it essentially the most.