Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Generac RXSW100A3 100 Amp 120/240V Single Phase NEMA 3R Service Rated Automatic Transfer Switch for Standby Generators
- 100-Amp 120/240 volt single phase Smart transfer switch with service disconnect which is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint
- Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation; smaller fuses integrated into the control board
- Heavy duty Generac contactor is a UL recognized Device designed for years of service
- The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands
- Can be used in Tandem with Generac's Smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
Last update on 2020-09-23 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up power is very important not only in organization establishments but in addition in houses. That is in particular so if individuals are experiencing man-made or all-natural calamities and have no way of avoiding energy shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate times, folks need a source of vitality to power up appliances or furnishings that is vital in running their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer time occasions and naturally, oven along with other cooking appliances for foods assistance.
Generators are important due to the fact men and women have no method of determining how lengthy the electrical power are going to be down. If you need to ensure that your home will continue to be in a very good and steady ailment, you need to have back up vitality so as and able to use at any time.
What are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that may be capable of supplying back up energy. Portable generators would be the most commonly utilized in homes or home. Appliances that needed energy supply are plugged right into this generator. This can be finished utilizing wires and also other cords that happen to be applicable to the appliances.
A lot of of these sort of generator already has advance functions just like the end or start off button which persons can use to be in a position to save up within the vitality they might be needing for a while.
Moveable generators also have various types depending on the volt specification that you're utilizing in your home. You might manage to pick out from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Among the broadly applied moveable generators may be the a single that may be gasoline-powered. Men and women choose this kind of generator because it charges less in comparison with the other sort. You will discover even those that run on diesel or perhaps a combination of the two.
Certainly one of the downside to this is often that it can't be utilized for longer time. People today need to refill and refuel this generator usually to get ready to lengthen its energy support. Additionally, diesel powered generators are considerably more costly. Even though it is much more efficient and with supplies which are uncomplicated to uncover, you might discover it tough to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside of the specified time right after power loss. These generators are linked towards the wiring process inside the house. Because of this it can start on its own regardless of whether there's no person current from the household for the duration of black out. Furthermore, it has the capability to shut down on its personal when power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by pure gases. The type of gasoline that you're working with to energy several of the appliances at your home can also be applied to electrical power this generator.
The preference of long lasting generator will rely on how the house owners program to work with it. When you should electrical power up a lot more than the expected appliances, then you definately can go for long term generators that have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts tend to be a lot more highly-priced than transportable generators. But with all its capacity, the first income spent will be well worth it after you see the type of back up power it can supply when you want it one of the most.