Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Model Model Number: EU7000IS UPC: 786102004732 Manufacturer: Honda Made in USA: No Engine Brand: Honda GX Starting System: 12-Volt Button Start w/ Recoil HP/CC: 389 cc Consumer Engine Warranty: 3 Years Commercial Engine Warranty: 3 Years Engine RPM: Inverter Low Oil Alert/Shutdown: Yes Cast Iron Sleeve: Yes Product Specs Voltage 120/240 Single-Phase Frequency: 60 Hertz Alternator: Inverter Auto Voltage Regulation: Yes Fuel Type Gasoline Rated Amps: 23 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase) Portability Kit: Solid Rubber Tank Size: 5.1 Gallons Fuel Tank Material: Metal Fuel Gauge: Yes Decibel Rating @ 7m: Unknown db(A) Idle Control: Yes Hour Meter: Yes Voltage Meter: Yes Lifting Eye: No Battery: Included Decibel Rating @ 3m 52-60 Overview Assembly Required: Yes Weight: 262 Lbs. (118.84 kilograms) Dimensions: 47.2″ up/33.4″ dnL x 27.6″W x 28.4″H (119.89 x 70.10 x 72.14 cm)
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up electrical power is very important not only in small business establishments but also in households. That is primarily so if people are experiencing man-made or natural calamities and also have no way of avoiding power shortage.
Through these unfortunate instances, people today require a source of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furniture that is significant in operating their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer time instances and naturally, oven as well as other cooking appliances for meals help.
Generators are critical because men and women have no means of figuring out how prolonged the energy will likely be down. If you'd like to be certain that your home will stay in the excellent and stable issue, you should have back up vitality so as and able to use at any time.
What are the two forms of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that is capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators will be the most commonly used in residences or household. Appliances that required power provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This can be finished utilizing wires together with other cords which have been applicable to the appliances.
Several of these variety of generator already has advance options just like the quit or commence button which people can use to be able to conserve up over the power they may be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have unique forms based on the volt specification that you are employing in your home. You can have the ability to select from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the extensively utilised portable generators would be the a single that may be gasoline-powered. People opt for this type of generator because it expenditures much less in comparison with the other kind. You can find even those that run on diesel or even a combination of the two.
One of the downside to this can be that it cannot be applied for longer time. Men and women should refill and refuel this generator typically to get ready to extend its power support. Additionally, diesel powered generators are a lot more expensive. Although it is additional effective and with supplies that are simple to find, chances are you'll find it difficult to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed for being turned on instantly inside of the specified time right after energy reduction. These generators are connected towards the wiring technique inside the home. This is the reason it will commence on its own no matter if there is nobody existing inside the residence during black out. It also has the capacity to shut down on its own the moment power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by normal gases. The kind of fuel that you are applying to electrical power a lot of the appliances at your property can also be employed to electrical power this generator.
The decision of permanent generator will rely upon how the home owners system to make use of it. In the event you must electrical power up more than the expected appliances, then you can choose long term generators that have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties are usually more expensive than transportable generators. But with all its capability, the first dollars invested might be worth it as soon as you see the type of back up energy it can provide any time you will need it essentially the most.