Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Model Model Number: EU7000IS UPC: 786102004732 Manufacturer: Honda Made in USA: No Engine Brand: Honda GX Starting System: 12-Volt Button Start w/ Recoil HP/CC: 389 cc Consumer Engine Warranty: 3 Years Commercial Engine Warranty: 3 Years Engine RPM: Inverter Low Oil Alert/Shutdown: Yes Cast Iron Sleeve: Yes Product Specs Voltage 120/240 Single-Phase Frequency: 60 Hertz Alternator: Inverter Auto Voltage Regulation: Yes Fuel Type Gasoline Rated Amps: 23 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase) Portability Kit: Solid Rubber Tank Size: 5.1 Gallons Fuel Tank Material: Metal Fuel Gauge: Yes Decibel Rating @ 7m: Unknown db(A) Idle Control: Yes Hour Meter: Yes Voltage Meter: Yes Lifting Eye: No Battery: Included Decibel Rating @ 3m 52-60 Overview Assembly Required: Yes Weight: 262 Lbs. (118.84 kilograms) Dimensions: 47.2″ up/33.4″ dnL x 27.6″W x 28.4″H (119.89 x 70.10 x 72.14 cm)
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroStar generators, the DS4000S is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states
Last update on 2020-09-25 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is very important not merely in enterprise establishments but also in residences. This is often specially so if folks are going through man-made or all-natural calamities and also have no means of stopping energy shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate occasions, folks require a source of power to power up appliances or furnishings that is critical in running their household. Examples of these are heaters to warm the property in winter instances, air conditioning for summer instances and naturally, oven and also other cooking appliances for meals assistance.
Generators are important since individuals have no method of figuring out how prolonged the energy will probably be down. If you would like to be sure that your house will stay inside a fantastic and secure situation, you'll want to have back up vitality in order and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 forms of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that's capable of supplying back up vitality. Portable generators are the most normally utilized in houses or family. Appliances that needed energy provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This is performed working with wires together with other cords which are applicable to the appliances.
A lot of of these type of generator presently has advance functions like the stop or start out button which persons can use to get in a position to conserve up about the vitality they might be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have distinct forms based on the volt specification that you're using in your house. You might be capable of select from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the broadly employed portable generators will be the one particular that is gasoline-powered. Individuals pick out this kind of generator because it fees less in comparison to the other style. You'll find even people that run on diesel or possibly a blend of both.
Among the downside to that is that it can't be utilized for longer time. Folks must refill and refuel this generator often to get ready to extend its power support. On top of that, diesel powered generators are much more expensive. Even though it is extra efficient and with supplies which have been straightforward to discover, you might discover it difficult to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to get turned on automatically within the specified time just after electrical power loss. These generators are connected towards the wiring technique within the house. This is the reason it will eventually begin on its very own no matter if there is no person present in the house throughout black out. Additionally, it has the capacity to shut down on its personal once electrical power is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by normal gases. The type of gasoline that you're employing to energy a lot of the appliances at your house can also be employed to electrical power this generator.
The alternative of long term generator will rely on how the home owners program to implement it. In case you must power up a lot more than the needed appliances, then you certainly can opt for everlasting generators which have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be extra high priced than transportable generators. But with all its capacity, the preliminary funds spent is going to be really worth it after you see the kind of back up energy it can supply after you want it by far the most.