Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GrantMaya Portable AC Power Bank, 300W 220Wh Pure Sine Wave Power Station Inverter Generator Power Charger Battery Packs with 110V AC Outlet 12V DC USB for Outdoors Camping Fishing CPAP Emergency
- 🌟POWERFUL BATTERY PACKS: 220Wh/64,800mAh High Quality Lithium Batteries, 300Watts Pure SineWave AC Output. *Support 4x 5V/3.1A(Max) USB outputs for smartphones, tablets, GPS devices, portable gaming systems etc. *Support 1x 12V/10A DC outputs for electric wrench, wheel jack, car wash, vacuum, air inflating. *Support 2x 110V-120V/60Hz 300W AC power Inverter for laptops, CPAP, fan, TV, outdoors lighting. ⚠Note: It can't power the devices which rated over 350watts (Max).
- 🌟EASILY RECHARGEABLE: You can plug it into any 110V-120V AC wall outlet (Full charged time: 7-8 hours) or car cigarette lighter (⚠Note:The 15v DC input of power bank can charge via cigarette lighter, full charging time around 10 hours). You can also use solar panels to recharge the power pack during the daytime anywhere. Suggested 50~100 Watt Solar Panel, Operating Voltage 18V/2.5A. Full charging time about 10 hours via solar panel(⚠Note: You can't charge and run output power at the same time.)
- 🌟SAFETY GUARANTEED: We use the Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilization, Short-circuit protection, Over-current protection, Over-voltage protection, Low-voltage protection, Over-load Protection, Over-temperature protection, prolong battery life. A convenient handle and aluminum alloy shell make it safer and provide instant power, charging your devices anywhere anytime. (⚠Note: When the tempentment is over 45℃ in the device, the fan of unit will automatically work.)
- 🌟COMPACT & PORTABLE: Super slim size (7.88 x 7.88 x 3.1 inches) and lightweight (2.3Kg).The portable power bank is not only for emergency backup power at home, but also for camping or wherever you need power when you are on the go.
- 🌟WHAT YOU GET: 1x Portable power bank, 1x 15V/2.5A Power Adapter, 1x Instruction manual, friendly customer service. (⚠Note: If you have any question for GrantMaya, Please kindly Click sold by “GrantMaya” on the listing => Click “Ask a question” Button on the top right corner => Send us messages or contact us at [email protected])
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up power is significant not simply in small business establishments but in addition in houses. This is primarily so if men and women are going through man-made or organic calamities and have no method of avoiding electrical power shortage.
Throughout these unfortunate occasions, folks need a source of vitality to energy up appliances or furniture which is important in operating their home. Examples of these are heaters to warm the dwelling in winter instances, air conditioning for summer season times and of course, oven and various cooking appliances for meals support.
Generators are significant due to the fact men and women have no way of determining how lengthy the electrical power will probably be down. If you need to be certain that your property will continue to be within a good and steady ailment, it is best to have back up power in order and prepared to use at any time.
What are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up power. Portable generators would be the most generally utilized in households or household. Appliances that wanted energy supply are plugged straight into this generator. That is carried out applying wires and other cords which have been applicable towards the appliances.
Quite a few of these kind of generator by now has advance features just like the prevent or commence button which persons can use to get in a position to conserve up around the vitality they may be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have various varieties based on the volt specification that you are applying in your home. You can have the capacity to opt for from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Certainly one of the extensively employed moveable generators is the one that is definitely gasoline-powered. Persons pick this type of generator because it expenses much less in comparison to the other kind. You will find even these that run on diesel or possibly a mixture of both.
Among the downside to this really is that it cannot be utilized for longer time. Individuals really need to refill and refuel this generator usually for being able to lengthen its power support. On top of that, diesel powered generators are a lot more high-priced. Even though it is a lot more effective and with supplies which might be simple to find, chances are you'll uncover it difficult to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed for being turned on instantly within the specified time following energy loss. These generators are connected to your wiring system within the house. This is why it'll begin on its own whether there is no one current from the property throughout black out. Furthermore, it has the capacity to shut down on its own when energy is restored.
This type of generator is powered by normal gases. The type of fuel that you are utilizing to energy some of the appliances at your house may also be applied to energy this generator.
The alternative of long lasting generator will depend upon how the householders program to utilize it. If you must electrical power up more than the demanded appliances, then you can choose long term generators which have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These kinds are usually extra expensive than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the initial funds invested are going to be really worth it when you see the type of back up energy it's going to present once you need it probably the most.