Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- MORE POWER. SAME LEGENDARY QUALITY. – The EB2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EB2000 – enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package.
- CO-MINDER – CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- PORTABLE POWER FOR YOUR JOB SITE – The EB2200i can operate a wide variety of industrial tools, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE RELIABILITY – GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. Honda's GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- SUPER QUIET – So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up power is vital not merely in small business establishments but in addition in residences. This is often particularly so if men and women are experiencing man-made or organic calamities and have no means of stopping electrical power shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate instances, men and women require a source of power to energy up appliances or furniture that is vital in working their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the house in winter instances, air conditioning for summertime instances and naturally, oven and other cooking appliances for meals assistance.
Generators are critical simply because individuals have no way of determining how extended the electrical power will probably be down. If you want to be sure that your home will remain in a great and secure problem, you'll want to have back up vitality so as and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 forms of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that may be capable of supplying back up vitality. Moveable generators would be the most commonly utilized in households or family. Appliances that essential power provide are plugged directly into this generator. That is finished working with wires and various cords which might be applicable to your appliances.
Many of those type of generator already has advance attributes just like the cease or start out button which persons can use to become able to conserve up over the energy they may be needing for some time.
Transportable generators also have unique styles depending on the volt specification that you're applying in your house. You are going to be capable of opt for from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the extensively used moveable generators could be the a single that is definitely gasoline-powered. Folks choose this kind of generator since it expenditures less when compared with another style. There are even individuals that run on diesel or a blend of the two.
One of the downside to this is often that it can't be applied for longer time. Persons need to refill and refuel this generator normally to become in a position to extend its energy help. Additionally, diesel powered generators are considerably more high-priced. Although it is much more productive and with supplies which have been easy to discover, you might uncover it tough to start out in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside the specified time after power loss. These generators are linked on the wiring method inside the home. Because of this it's going to get started on its very own no matter whether there is certainly no one present within the home all through black out. It also has the capability to shut down on its own as soon as electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by normal gases. The kind of fuel that you are making use of to electrical power a lot of the appliances at your house may also be utilised to electrical power this generator.
The alternative of long term generator will rely on how the householders system to utilize it. If you have to electrical power up a lot more compared to the expected appliances, then you can opt for everlasting generators which have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties tend to be far more costly than transportable generators. But with all its capability, the first income spent are going to be well worth it when you see the type of back up power it is going to provide any time you have to have it the most.