Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Built-in 30 Amp outlet – the EU2200i companion offers one 30 Amp receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adapter) and one 20 Amp receptacle, the 30 Amp receptacle allows 2 EU2200i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord (so
- Lightweight and compact – weighing less than 47 lbs. the EU2200i companion is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to get it to where power is needed
- A fuel shutoff valve (“Fuel Off” position) allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off, which helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful for storing the generator
- An increase in the ventilation area of 2.31 square inches compared with the outgoing model reduces cabinet air intake resistance, resulting in improved inverter cooling
- A bigger oil filler opening, a longer spout and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.1.5 Inch dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
Last update on 2020-09-29 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Types Of Home Generators
Back up electrical power is vital not only in small business establishments but in addition in residences. This is often specially so if persons are experiencing man-made or pure calamities and have no method of preventing power shortage.
All through these unfortunate instances, individuals need a supply of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furniture that's important in running their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the home in winter times, air conditioning for summer time times and of course, oven and various cooking appliances for meals support.
Generators are critical since individuals have no way of identifying how long the power will likely be down. If you need to make sure that your house will stay within a very good and secure issue, you must have back up vitality in order and able to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 varieties of back up generators?
This is the most cost-effective generator which is capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators are the most usually utilized in homes or family. Appliances that desired energy supply are plugged immediately into this generator. That is finished employing wires together with other cords which are applicable towards the appliances.
Numerous of these variety of generator by now has advance attributes such as the end or get started button which people today can use to get in a position to conserve up about the energy they might be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have diverse types based on the volt specification that you are employing in your home. You will be capable of choose from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One among the extensively applied moveable generators would be the a single that may be gasoline-powered. Persons select this sort of generator because it costs significantly less in comparison with another sort. You can find even people that run on diesel or maybe a combination of both.
Considered one of the downside to this is certainly that it cannot be used for longer time. Men and women have to refill and refuel this generator typically to be ready to lengthen its energy help. Moreover, diesel powered generators are much more high priced. Even though it is more effective and with supplies which are effortless to search out, it's possible you'll discover it hard to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside the specified time immediately after electrical power loss. These generators are connected for the wiring technique inside the house. This is the reason it'll begin on its own no matter if there may be nobody existing within the residence in the course of black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its personal the moment electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of fuel that you are utilizing to energy several of the appliances at your home can also be made use of to energy this generator.
The choice of permanent generator will rely on how the property owners approach to use it. Should you should power up additional than the required appliances, then you definitely can select permanent generators that have far more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be additional costly than portable generators. But with all its capability, the preliminary money invested might be well worth it the moment you see the kind of back up vitality it is going to present when you require it by far the most.