Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four 20 Amp 120V receptacles
- One 30 Amp 120V locking plug receptacle
- One 50 Amp 120/240V straight blade receptacle
- Uses NEMA 5-20R, NEMA L5-30R and NEMA L14-50R plugs
- 80 Amps @ 120 Volts, 40 Amps @ 240 Volts
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.1.5 Inch dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Last update on 2020-09-27 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up power is vital not just in business enterprise establishments but in addition in residences. That is specially so if persons are experiencing man-made or all-natural calamities and have no way of avoiding electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate instances, men and women require a source of vitality to power up appliances or furniture that may be significant in operating their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the residence in winter instances, air conditioning for summertime instances and naturally, oven and various cooking appliances for foods assistance.
Generators are significant simply because individuals have no means of identifying how prolonged the energy might be down. If you want to make sure that your property will remain within a great and steady condition, it is best to have back up energy so as and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 forms of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that may be capable of supplying back up power. Transportable generators are the most frequently utilized in homes or family. Appliances that wanted power provide are plugged directly into this generator. This can be finished working with wires together with other cords that are applicable towards the appliances.
Numerous of those sort of generator by now has advance characteristics such as the stop or start out button which folks can use to get capable to save up around the energy they may be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have distinctive sorts depending on the volt specification that you are utilizing in your house. You are going to be capable to pick out from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the extensively utilised portable generators is definitely the 1 which is gasoline-powered. Men and women choose this kind of generator since it prices significantly less compared to another style. You can find even people that run on diesel or even a mixture of the two.
One of the downside to that is that it cannot be made use of for longer time. People ought to refill and refuel this generator normally to be able to lengthen its power assistance. Moreover, diesel powered generators are a great deal more costly. Although it is a lot more effective and with supplies that are effortless to search out, you could locate it hard to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to become turned on immediately inside the specified time immediately after power reduction. These generators are connected for the wiring technique within the home. For this reason it will get started on its very own whether or not there is certainly no one existing while in the property all through black out. In addition, it has the capacity to shut down on its personal as soon as electrical power is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by pure gases. The kind of gas that you are applying to energy some of the appliances at your house can also be employed to energy this generator.
The choice of long term generator will rely upon how the homeowners plan to make use of it. If you have to electrical power up additional compared to the needed appliances, then you definitely can go for long term generators that have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts are usually more highly-priced than portable generators. But with all its capability, the original funds spent is going to be really worth it as soon as you see the kind of back up energy it will offer once you will need it probably the most.