Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NPP NPD12-150Ah AGM Rechargeable Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid 12V 150Ah Battery with Button Style Terminals (4 pcs)
- CERTIFICATION – ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, and UL Certified
- BATTERY TYPE – 12V 150 Amp NPD12 150Ah Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery With Button Style Terminals
- APPLICATION – Alarm System, Emergency Lighting System, Firefighting Equipment, Standby Power Supply and Telephone Switching System, Uninterrupted Power Supply, Telecommunication System, Computer Standby Power Supply System, Solar and Wind Power storage Etc….
- RUGGED DESIGN – The battery case is made from a Non-Conductive ABS plastic, Strong Resistance to Shock, Vibration, Chemicals, Weather and Heat. Very easy to install and requires no maintenance.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We back all our batteries with our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and our 1 year manufacturer defect warranty. Please see warranty details at product description.
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up energy is important not only in small business establishments but additionally in properties. This is especially so if folks are experiencing man-made or all-natural calamities and also have no way of stopping power shortage.
During these unfortunate instances, people today need a supply of energy to power up appliances or furnishings that is significant in running their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter instances, air conditioning for summer season times and naturally, oven as well as other cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are significant since folks have no means of identifying how extended the energy is going to be down. If you need to ensure that your home will stay in a good and secure problem, you'll want to have back up vitality so as and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the two types of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators would be the most frequently used in houses or household. Appliances that needed energy provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This is completed applying wires and other cords that are applicable to the appliances.
Several of these type of generator previously has advance characteristics just like the cease or start button which individuals can use to get capable to save up around the energy they might be needing for some time.
Portable generators also have various kinds depending on the volt specification that you are employing in your home. You are going to be capable of choose from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely utilised transportable generators will be the a single that's gasoline-powered. Individuals opt for this kind of generator because it costs less in comparison with the other type. There are actually even people that run on diesel or even a combination of each.
Among the downside to this really is that it can't be utilized for longer time. Persons must refill and refuel this generator often to get in a position to lengthen its energy assistance. Additionally, diesel powered generators are considerably more highly-priced. Even though it is a lot more efficient and with supplies which can be simple to discover, you could possibly discover it difficult to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed to become turned on immediately inside of the specified time following power reduction. These generators are connected towards the wiring method within the home. This is why it will commence on its own regardless of whether there may be nobody present during the home through black out. Furthermore, it has the capacity to shut down on its own when energy is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by pure gases. The type of fuel that you're applying to power a lot of the appliances at your house may also be made use of to power this generator.
The selection of long lasting generator will rely upon how the home owners prepare to make use of it. In case you need to energy up more compared to the required appliances, then you certainly can select permanent generators that have more than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties are usually more expensive than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the first cash invested are going to be worth it after you see the kind of back up energy it's going to deliver after you have to have it the most.