Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- Supported by the Briggs & Stratton nationwide service network
- 2-Year limited consumer warranty
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Domestic Shipping: This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
Last update on 2020-09-19 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up power is important not merely in company establishments but additionally in homes. That is specially so if folks are experiencing man-made or organic calamities and also have no way of stopping energy shortage.
All through these unfortunate times, folks need a source of power to power up appliances or furnishings that may be significant in operating their household. Examples of those are heaters to warm the household in winter instances, air conditioning for summer times and of course, oven and other cooking appliances for food assistance.
Generators are critical since men and women have no way of figuring out how extended the power will probably be down. If you need to ensure that your home will stay inside a great and secure problem, you'll want to have back up power in order and prepared to use at any time.
What are the two types of back up generators?
This is actually the most economical generator that is capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators are the most frequently used in homes or household. Appliances that desired energy supply are plugged right into this generator. This is often done employing wires together with other cords which might be applicable to the appliances.
A lot of of these type of generator previously has advance features like the stop or start off button which individuals can use to get in a position to conserve up within the power they could be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have unique varieties depending on the volt specification that you are making use of in your house. You'll be capable to choose from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
One among the broadly utilised transportable generators will be the a single that may be gasoline-powered. Persons select this kind of generator since it expenses significantly less when compared with another type. You can find even these that run on diesel or even a mixture of each.
One of the downside to this is certainly that it can't be utilized for longer time. People today should refill and refuel this generator frequently to be able to extend its electrical power help. Additionally, diesel powered generators are far more expensive. Even though it is more efficient and with supplies which might be easy to search out, you could uncover it tough to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed for being turned on immediately within the specified time immediately after energy reduction. These generators are linked to your wiring procedure inside the home. This is why it will eventually start off on its own irrespective of whether there exists no one present within the household through black out. Furthermore, it has the capacity to shut down on its very own when energy is restored.
This type of generator is powered by pure gases. The type of gasoline that you are utilizing to energy several of the appliances at your home can also be utilised to electrical power this generator.
The alternative of everlasting generator will depend upon how the house owners program to work with it. If you should power up more than the required appliances, then you can opt for long term generators which have a lot more than 17,000 watts capability.
These kinds tend to be extra expensive than transportable generators. But with all its capability, the preliminary dollars invested is going to be worth it after you see the type of back up power it will deliver when you need it quite possibly the most.