Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- Supported by the Briggs & Stratton nationwide service network
- 2-Year limited consumer warranty
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Domestic Shipping: This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 16 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000s is Powered by a DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Your purchase includes One DuroMax XP4400E 4400 watt 7-Hp RV Grade Gas Generator with Electric Start, One oil funnel, One spark plug wrench, tools set, wheels and handle kit, DC charging cables and owner’s manual
- Portable Generator dimensions: 24” L x 17" W x 17" H. Product weight: 127 lbs
- Specifications: Noise level – 69 dB. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.96 gallons
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
Last update on 2020-05-28 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up energy is vital not only in small business establishments but additionally in houses. This can be primarily so if people are experiencing man-made or normal calamities and have no way of preventing electrical power shortage.
During these unfortunate occasions, individuals need a supply of power to electrical power up appliances or furnishings that may be significant in working their family. Examples of those are heaters to warm the home in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer time times and of course, oven and various cooking appliances for foods support.
Generators are crucial for the reason that persons have no means of figuring out how long the energy are going to be down. If you want to make certain that your home will remain inside a good and stable issue, it is best to have back up power so as and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that may be capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators will be the most typically utilized in properties or household. Appliances that needed energy provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This is accomplished working with wires and other cords which might be applicable towards the appliances.
Quite a few of these form of generator by now has advance functions like the cease or commence button which people today can use for being ready to conserve up to the energy they might be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have unique kinds depending on the volt specification that you are employing in your house. You will be capable of opt for from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Considered one of the widely applied moveable generators may be the a single that's gasoline-powered. Persons select this sort of generator as it expenditures less in comparison to the other form. You will find even these that run on diesel or even a blend of each.
Among the downside to this is that it cannot be employed for longer time. People really need to refill and refuel this generator frequently to become in a position to extend its energy help. Furthermore, diesel powered generators are a great deal more high-priced. Even though it is a lot more productive and with supplies that are uncomplicated to search out, you could uncover it tough to start in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to become turned on automatically inside of the specified time soon after power reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring program inside the house. For this reason it's going to start out on its personal regardless of whether there is no person present while in the residence during black out. It also has the capability to shut down on its personal after energy is restored.
This type of generator is powered by natural gases. The kind of gas that you're working with to power a lot of the appliances at your house can also be applied to electrical power this generator.
The option of long term generator will depend on how the home owners prepare to use it. In case you ought to power up far more compared to the required appliances, you then can opt for everlasting generators which have additional than 17,000 watts capability.
These kinds tend to be far more high-priced than portable generators. But with all its capability, the first money spent might be worth it as soon as you see the kind of back up energy it will give whenever you require it the most.