Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rainier Outdoor Power Equipment R150i Portable Power Station 155 Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/100W AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Not Included)
- 155 Wh – Portable Power Station Ideal for Outdoor or Backup Home Use; Upgrade From Traditional 5000 mAh Power Banks; Powered by Lithium-Ion Batteries Easily Charged With Included Wall Charger, Car Charger, or Optional Solar Panel (with DC13V-25V/2A Max Port)
- Versatile – 120V Household Outlet, Three USB Ports, and Three 12V 5.5mm DC Outputs Makes This Perfect for Charging Small Sensitive Electronic Devices From Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones to GoPros, Drones, Cameras, Lights, Speakers, or Headlamps
- Adventure Ready – Lightweight Portability at 3.75 Lb. With a Built-In Carrying Handle and Battery Level Display With Flashlight; Ultra Compact and Easily Tucks Into Bag or Vehicle Storage Compartment
- Efficient and Dependable –No Engine Which Means No Maintenance, No Fuel, and No Noise for Completely Silent Operation; Avoids Obnoxious Fumes With Gas-Free Use; Short Circuit Protection, Overload Protection With Overheat Protection for Battery and Connected Devices
- Backed by 1-Year Warranty
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- ⚡【3 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 288Wh CAPACITY】 The RIVER 600 can power up to 10 devices simultaneously. With 3 pure sine wave AC outlets, the RIVER 600 can power devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. With a capacity of 288Wh, the RIVER 600 provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
- ⚡【RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR】 With EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0% to 80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours. You can switch to a quieter charging condition by turning on the “Quiet Charging” status on the APP.
- ⚡【COMPATIBLE WITH 80% of HOME APPLIANCES】 The X-Boost Technology’s advanced built-in algorithm enables most heavy-duty kitchen appliances and tools (up to 1800W) to operate. With X-Boost, RIVER 600 can power 80% of essential home appliances and devices, especially those within 1200W for better using experience. The discharging rates and X-Boost mode can be monitored and controlled through the EcoFlow APP.
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
Last update on 2021-01-23 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Kinds Of Home Generators
Back up energy is very important not simply in enterprise establishments but in addition in residences. This is often particularly so if folks are experiencing man-made or all-natural calamities and also have no way of stopping power shortage.
All through these unfortunate occasions, people need a supply of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furnishings which is critical in working their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the residence in winter occasions, air conditioning for summertime occasions and naturally, oven together with other cooking appliances for meals support.
Generators are important simply because people today have no way of identifying how lengthy the electrical power will likely be down. If you'd like to ensure that your property will stay in a excellent and secure issue, you must have back up vitality in order and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the two varieties of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that is capable of supplying back up power. Transportable generators are the most generally used in houses or home. Appliances that needed energy supply are plugged straight into this generator. That is finished working with wires and other cords that happen to be applicable to your appliances.
Numerous of those style of generator by now has advance options like the prevent or start button which folks can use to be capable to conserve up around the vitality they might be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have various sorts based on the volt specification that you're utilizing in your house. You might be capable to choose from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One among the extensively utilized moveable generators would be the one that's gasoline-powered. Persons pick this kind of generator since it charges less when compared with another sort. You can find even those that run on diesel or maybe a blend of both.
Among the downside to this is often that it can't be employed for longer time. Persons have to refill and refuel this generator typically to become able to extend its energy help. Also, diesel powered generators are far more pricey. Even though it is much more productive and with supplies which can be straightforward to discover, you might come across it tough to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long term generators are programmed to get turned on automatically inside of the specified time following electrical power loss. These generators are linked towards the wiring technique inside the home. That is why it'll begin on its own no matter whether there exists no person existing within the residence throughout black out. In addition, it has the capability to shut down on its very own after energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by organic gases. The type of gasoline that you are employing to power a few of the appliances at your house may also be applied to energy this generator.
The decision of everlasting generator will rely upon how the property owners prepare to work with it. When you should electrical power up much more compared to the demanded appliances, then you definitely can choose everlasting generators which have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These types tend to be much more pricey than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the first dollars invested is going to be well worth it the moment you see the type of back up vitality it'll give when you require it by far the most.