Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Generator Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet, 12V Car, USB Output Off-grid Power Supply for CPAP Backup Camping Emergency (Renewed)
- UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS: Comparing to similar battery powered generators, Rockpals RP250W portable generator has upgraded the AC output to 250W continuous (300W surge max) dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A and 4x DC 12V ( 60W ) ports. Perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping, charging up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (*Use DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours)
- HIGH CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT LITHIUM POWER PACK: 240WH(3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 20Ah) lithium polymer batteries and weights 5.5lb. powerful enough to charge smartphones ( 2500mah ) 25 times, laptops ( 50W ) 3-5 times, 32″ TVs ( 75W ) 2-3 hours, mini car refrigerator ( 60W ) about 4 hours or other small appliances, lights, and more (AC output). This solar generator is also very handy to be put on your RV, camper and perfect for emergencies, camping or wherever you need power
- EASILY RECHARGEABLE VIA THREE WAYS: 1)The solar generator can be recharged from the sun with any compatible 60W or 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY). 2) This battery pack can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into the wall outlet. 3) The portable power station can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger included)
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER: Better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet (The cooling fan on the side of generator will make a slight sound when working), no exhaust fumes
- WHAT YOU GET: Rockpals portable generator (240Wh Portable Power Supply), 6.5ft / 2m AC adapter, 3.3ft / 1m car charger cable, DC to Cig Socket adapter, user guide
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
Last update on 2020-12-24 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Home Generators
Back up power is important not simply in company establishments but in addition in properties. This is in particular so if folks are going through man-made or organic calamities and also have no way of preventing electrical power shortage.
In the course of these unfortunate times, folks require a supply of energy to energy up appliances or furniture that may be critical in running their household. Examples of these are heaters to warm the house in winter instances, air conditioning for summer season times and of course, oven and also other cooking appliances for food help.
Generators are crucial due to the fact folks have no means of identifying how extended the electrical power will be down. If you need to be sure that your house will continue to be inside a good and steady problem, it is best to have back up energy in order and ready to use at any time.
What are the 2 sorts of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that is definitely capable of supplying back up vitality. Portable generators will be the most typically utilized in properties or family. Appliances that wanted power supply are plugged immediately into this generator. This is carried out utilizing wires together with other cords which might be applicable towards the appliances.
Lots of of these type of generator presently has advance attributes like the quit or commence button which people can use to be able to save up around the vitality they might be needing for a while.
Transportable generators also have distinctive varieties based on the volt specification that you are making use of in your home. You'll be able to decide on from 120 as much as 240 volts capability.
Certainly one of the broadly utilized transportable generators may be the one particular which is gasoline-powered. People today pick out this kind of generator as it expenditures less in comparison to the other form. You can find even individuals that run on diesel or maybe a combination of both.
Considered one of the downside to this is certainly that it cannot be utilized for longer time. Individuals ought to refill and refuel this generator generally to become able to extend its electrical power support. Additionally, diesel powered generators are far more highly-priced. Although it is extra efficient and with supplies which are quick to find, chances are you'll uncover it difficult to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Long lasting generators are programmed to become turned on instantly inside the specified time immediately after energy reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring method inside the house. Because of this it will start off on its very own no matter whether there may be no person existing in the property during black out. Furthermore, it has the capacity to shut down on its own as soon as power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by all-natural gases. The kind of gas that you're making use of to energy a lot of the appliances at your home can also be applied to power this generator.
The option of long lasting generator will rely on how the property owners strategy to utilize it. For those who need to power up a lot more compared to the needed appliances, then you certainly can go for long lasting generators which have much more than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties are usually much more high-priced than portable generators. But with all its capacity, the original funds spent will likely be well worth it once you see the type of back up power it will give when you will need it probably the most.