Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start – CARB Compliant, Black
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-15 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up power is significant not simply in small business establishments but additionally in households. This is often especially so if persons are going through man-made or normal calamities and have no way of avoiding electrical power shortage.
During these unfortunate occasions, people require a supply of power to electrical power up appliances or furnishings that is definitely important in operating their household. Examples of these are heaters to warm the property in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer time occasions and naturally, oven together with other cooking appliances for foods assistance.
Generators are significant since folks have no way of figuring out how long the power is going to be down. If you want to make sure that your house will continue to be in the good and stable affliction, you should have back up energy in order and ready to use at any time.
What exactly are the 2 forms of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator that may be capable of supplying back up power. Moveable generators will be the most normally used in homes or family. Appliances that necessary energy provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This is certainly accomplished working with wires and various cords that happen to be applicable on the appliances.
Numerous of those variety of generator presently has advance capabilities such as the cease or begin button which men and women can use to become in a position to conserve up around the energy they could be needing for some time.
Moveable generators also have diverse sorts based on the volt specification that you are working with in your house. You may manage to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Certainly one of the widely used transportable generators is the one that is certainly gasoline-powered. Folks opt for this kind of generator as it expenditures less compared to another type. You will discover even these that run on diesel or a combination of each.
One of the downside to this really is that it can't be applied for longer time. Persons really need to refill and refuel this generator usually to be capable to lengthen its electrical power support. Also, diesel powered generators are a great deal more expensive. Although it is extra efficient and with supplies that happen to be easy to locate, it's possible you'll discover it hard to start off in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed for being turned on instantly inside of the specified time just after energy loss. These generators are linked to your wiring technique within the house. Because of this it'll begin on its very own whether there exists nobody present within the home all through black out. Furthermore, it has the capacity to shut down on its very own the moment energy is restored.
This sort of generator is powered by natural gases. The type of fuel that you're making use of to electrical power a lot of the appliances at your property may also be utilized to electrical power this generator.
The decision of long lasting generator will depend on how the householders prepare to use it. In case you need to power up more than the essential appliances, then you certainly can opt for everlasting generators which have far more than 17,000 watts capability.
These types are usually far more costly than transportable generators. But with all its capability, the initial funds spent might be really worth it as soon as you see the type of back up energy it's going to deliver after you require it probably the most.