Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Westinghouse iGen2500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 2200 Rated and 2500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run Most Home Essentials
- Product dimensions – 19.8″ L x 11.4” W x 17.9″ H | Engine displacement – 98 cc | Voltage – 120V | Start type – Recoil | Noise level – 52 dBA | Run time @ 25% – 10 hrs. | Oil capacity – 11.8 oz.
- Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, and Voltage Output
- 2200 Rated Watts and 2500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 48 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA , USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
More Home Generators To Choose From
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- ⚡【3 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 288Wh CAPACITY】 The RIVER 600 can power up to 10 devices simultaneously. With 3 pure sine wave AC outlets, the RIVER 600 can power devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. With a capacity of 288Wh, the RIVER 600 provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
- ⚡【RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR】 With EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0% to 80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours. You can switch to a quieter charging condition by turning on the “Quiet Charging” status on the APP.
- ⚡【COMPATIBLE WITH 80% of HOME APPLIANCES】 The X-Boost Technology’s advanced built-in algorithm enables most heavy-duty kitchen appliances and tools (up to 1800W) to operate. With X-Boost, RIVER 600 can power 80% of essential home appliances and devices, especially those within 1200W for better using experience. The discharging rates and X-Boost mode can be monitored and controlled through the EcoFlow APP.
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is powered by a DuroStar 7 HP 208cc OHV engine with automatic low oil shutoff; Fuel Capacity: 3.96 Gallons; Noise Level: 69dB
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet; Also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
Last update on 2021-01-23 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up electrical power is very important not only in business enterprise establishments but also in residences. This is often primarily so if persons are encountering man-made or natural calamities and also have no method of stopping energy shortage.
Throughout these unfortunate times, men and women require a source of energy to energy up appliances or furniture that's crucial in working their family. Examples of these are heaters to warm the household in winter occasions, air conditioning for summer season times and of course, oven and various cooking appliances for foods help.
Generators are essential simply because men and women have no means of identifying how long the energy will probably be down. If you would like to be sure that your property will continue to be within a good and secure issue, you'll want to have back up energy in order and prepared to use at any time.
What exactly are the two kinds of back up generators?
This is the most economical generator which is capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators are the most generally utilized in residences or home. Appliances that necessary power supply are plugged immediately into this generator. This is done applying wires as well as other cords which have been applicable on the appliances.
Quite a few of those kind of generator currently has advance attributes such as the halt or start off button which individuals can use to be in a position to save up about the energy they could be needing for a while.
Portable generators also have different kinds depending on the volt specification that you're making use of in your house. You can have the capacity to pick from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
Among the broadly utilized portable generators is the one particular which is gasoline-powered. Persons decide on this kind of generator because it fees less compared to another kind. You can find even these that run on diesel or perhaps a blend of both.
Among the downside to this is certainly that it cannot be used for longer time. People today have to refill and refuel this generator often to get ready to extend its energy help. Moreover, diesel powered generators are way more pricey. Even though it is much more productive and with supplies which have been effortless to find, chances are you'll obtain it difficult to commence in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Permanent generators are programmed to get turned on automatically inside the specified time just after power reduction. These generators are linked to the wiring procedure inside the home. That is why it is going to commence on its very own no matter whether there may be no person current within the home for the duration of black out. Additionally, it has the capability to shut down on its personal after electrical power is restored.
This type of generator is powered by natural gases. The kind of fuel that you're using to power some of the appliances at your house can also be used to energy this generator.
The preference of permanent generator will rely on how the house owners approach to make use of it. Should you really need to energy up far more than the essential appliances, then you certainly can choose long lasting generators which have far more than 17,000 watts capability.
These sorts tend to be far more highly-priced than portable generators. But with all its capability, the preliminary money spent is going to be really worth it once you see the kind of back up vitality it will provide whenever you require it essentially the most.