Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 3,000 Maximum watts
- 71 lbs
- Continuous Power Rating 2400
- Voltage 120 Volt 1 PH
- continuous Current Rating 20
More Home Generators To Choose From
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- 5-Year limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls. Generac’s evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.1.5 Inch dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Last update on 2020-09-27 PST / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Home Generator Guide
Back up energy is important not merely in enterprise establishments but additionally in households. This is primarily so if men and women are encountering man-made or natural calamities and have no means of preventing electrical power shortage.
For the duration of these unfortunate times, people today require a source of vitality to electrical power up appliances or furnishings which is vital in working their home. Examples of those are heaters to warm the residence in winter times, air conditioning for summer time occasions and naturally, oven and other cooking appliances for foods help.
Generators are important since men and women have no way of figuring out how prolonged the power is going to be down. If you would like to ensure that your house will remain within a good and steady issue, you ought to have back up energy in order and able to use at any time.
What are the two types of back up generators?
This is actually the most cost-effective generator that may be capable of supplying back up vitality. Transportable generators would be the most usually utilized in homes or family. Appliances that wanted electrical power provide are plugged immediately into this generator. This really is accomplished using wires along with other cords that happen to be applicable on the appliances.
Many of these sort of generator by now has advance capabilities like the quit or commence button which people can use to be capable to save up on the vitality they may be needing for a while.
Moveable generators also have distinct kinds depending on the volt specification that you're using in your home. You'll be capable to select from 120 up to 240 volts capability.
One among the broadly made use of moveable generators will be the 1 that is gasoline-powered. Folks choose this type of generator since it costs much less compared to the other form. You will discover even individuals that run on diesel or perhaps a mixture of the two.
Considered one of the downside to this is often that it cannot be employed for longer time. Individuals really need to refill and refuel this generator often to get capable to lengthen its electrical power support. In addition, diesel powered generators are far more high priced. Even though it is extra efficient and with supplies which can be quick to discover, you might come across it tough to get started in cold seasons.
Permanent Home Generators
Everlasting generators are programmed to be turned on automatically inside the specified time following electrical power reduction. These generators are linked on the wiring program within the house. Because of this it's going to start out on its personal regardless of whether there exists nobody existing from the household throughout black out. It also has the capacity to shut down on its very own once energy is restored.
This kind of generator is powered by normal gases. The kind of fuel that you're using to power a number of the appliances at your home can also be employed to energy this generator.
The decision of long term generator will rely upon how the home owners system to work with it. For those who must power up far more compared to the required appliances, then you definately can select permanent generators which have extra than 17,000 watts capability.
These varieties tend to be a lot more expensive than moveable generators. But with all its capacity, the first cash spent might be well worth it the moment you see the kind of back up power it will eventually supply any time you require it one of the most.